Friday 18 May 2012

Hello! Hi! Bonjour! Hola! Hallo! Olá! 您好!Γεια σας! Dia duit! Helo!

Hello! And welcome to our new online home!

There isn't much here yet, but believe me, it's taken long enough and a few html tutorials to get it just how I want it! 

I've got a few post ideas up my sleeve and I'm looking forward to being able to introduce Lady Blue Camperoo...whenever she comes home...which has to be before 8th June because I need to drive her to parts southern... We've also got a busy summer full of exciting things which we're definitely going to want to tell you about.

Anyhoo, just dropping by to say hi, welcome and we'll see you really soon!



2 comments:

  1. Halloooo! I LOVE the pic of Isaac in your header :) looks like it should be a promo shot at some wondrous science museum! You're so going on my blogroll! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...